Why Sclar Oral Surgery & Implant Dentistry
- International Renowned Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Patient Centered Philosophy
- Highly Trained and Experienced Team
- Compassionate & Gentle Care
- State-of-the-Art Facility with Leading Diagnostic & Surgical Technologies
- IV Sedation & General Anesthesia
- Hospital Grade Surgical Suites & Sterilization Procedures
- Less than 1.5% Infection rate ( National average for infection rates is 5-6 %)
- We only use the “Best of the Best” Dental and Medical Products and technology
- Less than 2% of our patients Experience Post Surgery Pain
- Dr. Sclar is One of the Leading Implant Dentistry Providers and Educators in the World
- World Renowned Advanced Implant Dentistry Training Center on Premises; Sclar Center
- Dr. Sclar has 30 year of experience and actually wrote a best clinical book on Dental Implants
“IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO PLACES YOUR IMPLANTS; UNTIL IT DOES!”
Sclar Oral Surgery & Implant Dentistry only uses the best of the best materials, like Nobel Biocare Implants:
Why Nobel Biocare®?
Nobel Biocare® developed, engineered and performed scientific and clinical testing of the All-on-4®procedure worldwide. Research was performed to ensure the highest procedural success rates and maximum patient benefits including immediate function, comfort, aesthetics and longevity of their replacement teeth. Studies dating back over 10 years verified success rates between 97-99% for All-on-4®replacement teeth when performed by an experienced dental specialist team. In addition, the success rates of the All-on-4® procedures tested often exceed those of conventional approaches to implant bridges which are more costly, require multiple procedures (tooth extractions, bone and soft tissue grafting) and require up to one year before patients are fitted with their replacement teeth. Finally, Nobel Biocare® warranties its dental implants, restorative abutments and laboratory component for 5 years following the delivery of your replacement teeth.
Staying true to our patient centered philosophy; Sclar Oral Surgery also stands behind our procedures and patients when complications occur. While we experience over a 99% success rate with the initial bonding of bone to the implants we place, in the rare case that an implant is lost in the first year after treatment we will replace the implant at no cost to our patients.